Vastly greater Evidence for Flying Saucers than for Gas Chambers
All of these items exist in much greater numbers and much greater depth for
flying saucers than gas chambers. As we can see the quality of information
for flying saucers is of the same type as for gas chambers but of vastly
greater quality, quantity and consistancy.
- Thousands of photos and hundreds of films and videotapes of functioning,
working flying saucers including from NASA in the US and the Russian and
European Space Agencies. All that as opposed to a few pictures of standing
and demolished nondescript buildings without evidence of being gas chambers.
- Hundreds of thousands if not millions of eyewitnesses from all around
the world including astronauts from the US and Russia. In fact Arthur C.
Clarke has stated that anyone who has not seen one is not very observant.
For gas chambers, a mere handful.
- Thousands of sightings by trained fighter and bomber crews and civil
airline crews and civilian pilots and passengers going back to WWII from all
over the world. For gas chambers, a bare handful of contradictory and
- Documented top level briefings to Presidents Truman and Eisenhower.
Reports by presidents of having seen them. Reports by heads of other states,
community leaders, respected members of the community, people who have no
reason to lie.
- PhD scientists who started as skeptics have researched it and who have
become convinced as opposed to gas chamber believers who confirm their
- Major government research projects on flying saucers which are still
largely classified even when obtained by means of FOIA.
- Thousands of people who report they were abducted and tell remarkably
similar stories of their experiences. Dozens of implants recovered from
- Hundreds of successful lie detector tests as compared to none for gas
- Thousands of sworn statements as compared to a bare handful all of which
have lead to recantations when put under oath.
- Hundreds of books and articles by researchers and by the abductees
- Abductees telling remarkably consistant stories.
- Flying saucer observers telling remarkably consistant stories.
- Dozens of landings, some with photos, that did not result in abductions.
- Hundreds of observations of the US Government operating flying saucers.
- Physical effects, burns, power losses, engine shutdowns, radio
interference appearing consistantly in close encounters.
- Confessions and books by aliens themselves. Entire groups of aliens
organized to spread the truth and giving interviews.
- Public announcement of a UFO crash in the US by the US Government.
Dozens of crashes around the world with documented coverups.
- Thousands of declassified and FOIA government documents indicating
flying saucers are real although still largely classified. The released
documents have major blacked out sections that are critical to the evidence.
- Vastly greater media attention, documentaries, movies, fact and fiction
for UFOs than for gas chambers.
- Vastly greater public acceptance of and knowledge of and certainly
personal observation of flying saucers than gas chambers. And that despite
the efforts of the governments to hide and the gas chamber folks to